Our company has moved beyond profit maximization
We endeavor to be committed in our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy by taking responsibility for the impact of our activities as a company, a team and encourage individual commitment to CSR activities.
Our policy is to have a few select causes that we continuously support over the years, and due to unforeseeable disasters be flexible to assist when and where it is needed.
Newcomer’s provide financial support to on-going humanitarian efforts by donating funds to:
- The Childrens Cancer Foundation
- SOS Children’s Villages Foundation, Latvia.
- The Red Cross
- We have three adopted elephants in Kenya. Our latest is Ndotto being taken care by wonderful organisation in Nairobi. The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, an elephant orphanage in. Watch his rescue here.
Working with reputable aid foundations Newcomer’s contributed in 2014 towards:
- ‘Läkare utan gränser‘ (Medecines sans frontieres) in the fight against Ebola.
- Cancer Research UK, Barry Potter’s Mountain Climb Challenge 2014.
Newcomer’s team actively participates in a local engagement such as:
- Participated in the run for Childrens’ Cancer foundation
- Participated in the walk with the Breast Cancer foundation.
Our team demonstrates a wider social commitment helping to build a better where possible, including helping the spouses of transferees find volunteer opportunities in Sweden.