In case of emergency
For emergencies or life-threatening situations, call 112 (for police, fire, emergencies)
For poison information call 08-33 12 31 during daytime 9.00-17.00, or in case of emergency call 112.
You can also, 24-hours a day, seven days a week, call the Medical Advice hotline to get:
- Medical advice from a registered nurse on how to best take care of yourself,
- or information on where you can go if your condition calls for care by a physician.
Dial 1177 and select:
- For general information on health & social care.
- To talk to a nurse about a child.
- To talk to a nurse about yourself or another adult.