The Home-Buying Light Service is part of our Destination Services and consists of six different stages which are divided into several days. The viewings are non-accompanied.
- Bank Contact for Mortgage: Newcomer’s will arrange a Bank Contact for Mortgage Commitment.
- Introductory Advice Meeting: Newcomer’s will sit down with the transferee to set expectations according to the real estate market and advise the client in regards to area, pricing and historical date. We will also give information regarding the Swedish auction procedure and different terms as well as give a basic glossary. Assistance on how to make internet searches and information on how to handle realtors, bidding, closings.
- Property Selection: Available properties on the market will be presented.
- Non-Accompanied Viewings: The client conducts the viewings by themselves.
- Review Sales Contract: We make sure that the transferee understand the terms of the sales contract and review the actual contract to make sure its correct.
- Support Pages & Facebook tips: Our clients will have the opportunity to access our Support Pages with comprehensive information. They will also receive tips on our Facebook Page.
For full service listing see our Relocation Programs
All relocation services will be conducted by a personally assigned relocation consultant, introductory information about Sweden, explanation of the rental market and access to Newcomer’s exclusive site content. When employees move to or from Sweden remember that we are part of an unique network that reaches into remote areas of the world and can welcome or say goodbye to your employees there as well.