The One Day House Hunting Service is part of our Destination Services and consists of six different stages which are divided into several days. The actual viewings is on one occasion only.
- Needs Assessment: We will do a needs assessments and provide a current guide to rent costs and ask to receive a filled in questionnaire.
- Property Scheduling: Available properties on the market will be presented and scheduled.
- Accompanied Viewings: Newcomer’s staff accompany the clients to the viewings, translate and give advice about the properties.
- Lease Implementation: We negotiate terms and set up the lease agreement between the landlord and the company.
- Property Inspection: Before move-in, Newcomer’s will conduct a superficial inspection of the property. The inspection is to avoid extra costs when moving out.
- Key coordination: We co-ordinate the various keys, alarm codes and passwords to make sure everything is handed over properly.
For full service listing see our Relocation Programs