Our orientation of the local area or destination, helps to prepare and introduce relocating employees and their families to their new home
Orientation: Newcomer’s staff will give the transferees a six hour orientation.
Personalized Itinerary: Newcomer’s will together with the transferee and their family do a needs assessment and/or pre-arrival telephone consultation.
Information Kit: Newcomer’s staff will hand over a welcome kit with important and interesting
Area Tour: Newcomer’s staff will give a guided community tour which will include:
- Local housing and neighborhood overviews
- Transportation overview (public and private)
- Overview of local schooling and childcare options
- Locating grocery market, shopping, and recreation
- Clinics, hospitals, medical, and emergency facilities
- Insurance, banking, and other financial needs
- Points of interest, local events, and entertainment
- Explore and educate on personal interests/clubs/hobbies
- Customer Support Pages: The Local Orientation Service also include access to our Customer Support Pages with comprehensive information.
All relocation services will be conducted by a personally assigned relocation consultant, introductory information about Sweden, explanation of the rental market and access to Newcomer’s exclusive site content. When employees move to or from Sweden remember that we are part of an unique network that reaches into remote areas of the world and can welcome or say goodbye to your employees there as well.