The Settling In Sweden Service is part of our Destination Services. Settling in programs are carried out on a daily basis although the meetings can be both in person and through desktop assistance.
The idea is to contribute to both practical and high-quality assistance to make life here smooth. Common components asked for by clients:
- Bank account set up
- Utilities assistance
- Insurance information for property/household goods and auto
- Activities for adults and children
- Assistance with bill paying
- Translation services
- Health care system overview
- Facilitate address change with authorities
- Facilitate signing up with the social welfare insurance office
- Residential parking/garage finding
- Assistance in locating doctors, shopping, places of worship and specialty foods
- Introduction to nationality-specific and other networking groups
For full service listing see our Relocation Programs
All relocation services will be conducted by a personally assigned relocation consultant, introductory information about Sweden, explanation of the rental market and access to Newcomer’s exclusive site content. When employees move to or from Sweden remember that we are part of an unique network that reaches into remote areas of the world and can welcome or say goodbye to your employees there as well.