The Smooth Arrival Service includes accompanied home hunting (1 day) on site, property inspection, utility hook up facilitation, bank service and civic registration.
- Accompanied Home Hunting: Newcomer’s relocation consultant will do a needs assessment and provide a current guide to rent costs. We monitor the rental market, schedule viewings of properties, accompany the transferee to viewings, negotiate terms and set up the lease agreement.
- Property Inspection: Before move-in, Newcomer’s will conduct a superficial inspection of the property. The inspection is to avoid extra costs when moving out.
- Utility Hook Up: We will also arrange a transfer of pre-existing utilities (e.g. electricity,. water, gas, sewage, telephone, TV license, broadband and residential parking if applicable.)
- Civic Registration: A personal visit to the tax authority for population registry and obtaining personal identification number (PIN) or co-ordinational number.
- Bank Service: Newcomer’s clients have the privilege to get a full service bank account if they qualify according to the bank policies.
- Support Pages & Facebook tips: Our clients will have the opportunity to access our Support Pages with comprehensive information. They will also receive tips on our Facebook Page.
All relocation services will be conducted by a personally assigned relocation consultant, introductory information about Sweden, explanation of the rental market and access to Newcomer’s exclusive site content. When employees move to or from Sweden remember that we are part of an unique network that reaches into remote areas of the world and can welcome or say goodbye to your employees there as well.