Tenancy Initiation and Management
The Tenancy Initiation Service is part of our Destination Services. We handle everything from negotiations to handover of premises
- Negotiations: Newcomer’s will handle lease negotiations, tenancy agreement negotiations, and preparations.
- Agreement and deposits: Newcomer’s will handle execution of tenancy agreement, coordination of security deposits/advance rental.
- Inspection: Newcomer’s staff will handle inspection of premises, inventory checks, and utilities
- Handover: Newcomer’s staff will arrange the handover of premises from landlord to employee.
The Tenancy Management Service is also part of our Destination Services. The Tenancy Management Service will handle ongoing activities and termination.
- Maintenance: Newcomer’s will handle ongoing maintenance and tenancy administration assistance.
- Financial Management: Newcomer’s will handle ongoing rental and miscellaneous payments and financial management.
- Reporting: Newcomer’s staff will handle ongoing reporting in line with your internal audit requirements.
- Efficient Termination: Newcomer’s staff will arrange for efficient termination and exit of tenancy.
For full service listing see our Relocation Programs
All relocation services will be conducted by a personally assigned relocation consultant, introductory information about Sweden, explanation of the rental market and access to Newcomer’s exclusive site content. When employees move to or from Sweden remember that we are part of an unique network that reaches into remote areas of the world and can welcome or say goodbye to your employees there as well.